- The request for refund/ cancellation is made in writing either by fax or email and is acknowledge by our staff a minimum 10 working days prior the event, and the cancellation does not represent more than 10% of the current number registered for the event.
- If the Canadian golf club is the processing gateway for a 3rd party event i.e Charity Tournament we must have agreement from the third party event host to agree with the refund and the Canadian Golf Club’s refund policy is met.
- A 15% percent processing fee will be deducted for each event registration refund.
· Paid Green Fee Tickets for a set service that expire will cheerfully be extended at purchased amount or put towards further purchases, please contact general manager for details.
Due to recent changes by the Province of Ontario Gift Cards can legally not expire. Our current software system that issues gift cards will print an expiry date on the gift certificate which is two year from the date of purchase. The Canadian will always honor gift cards past their expiry date without question.
- Do Not ship back any packages C.O.D. They will not be accepted.
- If a customer is due credit for a return, it will be applied via payment type.
- If you have received merchandise that was damaged during shipment, please contact us immediately.
- Shipping and handling charges are customers responsibility and these charges are non-refundable unless product shipped is manufacturer defective or shipped due to our error. Merchandise may also be exchanged or returned at the Canadian’s Pro Shop located at the above address
- Customers who return merchandise without the receipt or packing slip can only receive store credit.
- All back ordered items will automatically be cancelled with balance of order to be shipped. In this instance the customer will be notified via e-mail of the cancellation.
- We do not mail/ ship ANY orders the day the order is placed.
- Under most circumstances an order is shipped 2 business days after an order is placed.
- Next Day orders always take priority and thus will always be shipped the day AFTER an order is placed.
- Next Day orders placed Friday will not ship until Monday.
- Saturday delivery is not available. Shipping occurs Monday through Friday, excluding nationally recognized holidays.
- If you live within Canada you should receive your order within 3 to 9 business days, depending on destination.
- WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES.
- The Canadian Golf & Country Club not responsible for any orders that are lost or stolen. International orders, will be shipped FedEx International Economy. Delivery time is approximately 4-7 days from time of shipment.
- Duty and customs fees on all packages shipped from Canada to foreign addresses will be paid by receiver.